The terms “us”, “our” or “we” refer to WeLikeShopping Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales, with company number 08099645 and whose registered address is at 29 Gordon Square, London, WC1H 0PP, United Kingdom. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is WeLikeShopping Limited.
When you use the Site/App you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of information about you as described in this policy.
Information we may collect and how we use it
The information that we collect (“Information”) may include the following:
- Personal Information: Your full name, e-mail address, age and gender, username and password. When registering as a user of the Site/App, you will be provided with the option to sign in using certain social networking site logins (including your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ logins). If you do so, you authorize us to access certain account information relating to those social networking sites, such as your public profile (consistent with your privacy settings), interests, likes, gender, birthday, education history, relationship interests, current city, photos, personal description and contacts list.
- Communications: When you provide us with your contact details you are opting in to receive emails and push notifications from us. If you contact us to request information, report a problem, or provide feedback on our services we may keep a record of and store these communications.
- Activity on the Site/App: We may store information about your use of the Site/App such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, content that you post on the Site/App, information that you compile or save on the Site/App, and the links to other websites that you click on using the Site/App.
- Device Information: We may store information that your computer or Device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site/App such as your browser type, type of computer or Device and its unique Device identifiers, operating system, IP address, Device network information and requested and referring URLs.
- Location Information: When you use our location-enabled services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. If you wish to use such services you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose.
We may store the information you submit to or through the Site/App, as well as the information we collect in connection with your use of the Site/App.
When you sign in using a social networking login, the Site/App will check for changes and update your profile accordingly and the information will be stored by us. Additionally, if you amend details about yourself within your account profile this data will be retained.
Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
How we use your Information
We may use the Information you submit to the Site/App to notify you by email about important functionality changes, alterations and updates to the Site/App, and to provide you with information about products and/or services which are similar to those we provide on the Site/App. All marketing emails will contain a link to opt out of further communications from us.
We may also deliver service notifications to your phone or mobile device. You can disable these notifications by deleting the relevant service or by changing the settings on your Device.
We may also use the Information, or permit selected third parties to use your Information, to contact you about goods and services which may be of interest to you, where you have given us permission to do so.
From time to time we may enter into a commercial arrangement with another company that is not owned by us to provide additional features. We may also, from time to time, use third party suppliers to provide part of our service to you. Any personal data that you provide when signing up may be shared with our third party partner.
In some circumstances outside service providers may be based in countries outside the European Economic Area whose laws provide for a different standard of protection for your personal data than that provided under English Law.
Except as set out above and in paragraph 5 below, we will never sell, distribute or disclose any of your Information (except anonymous aggregate information) with any third party without your express consent.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or Device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive or Device.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site/App when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site/App works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Session ID - sessionid - Cookies contain a session ID - Lets you store and retrieve arbitrary data on a per-site-visitor basis - https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/topics/http/sessions/#cookie-session-backend
CSRF Token - csrftoken - Cookie for the CSRF authentication token - http://www.squarefree.com/securitytips/web-developers.html#CSRF and https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/ref/contrib/csrf/
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 1 year.
We may share information about you with third parties as follows:
- Aggregate Information: We may share your information in the aggregate with third parties such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users who have been exposed to or clicked on advertisements.
The Site/App may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. A link does not constitute an endorsement of the content, viewpoint, accuracy, opinions, policies, products, services, or accessibility of that website.
Where we store your data
The Information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) for our own administration purposes. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of the Services that you wish to use, and the provision of support services.
By submitting your Information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.